Manunda is an inner city suburb of Cairns with relatively affordable place to live in Cairns particularly since it is quite close to the city centre. Manunda is about 7mins west of Cairns CBD.
• Wide range of local, and district level commercial activities, recreation facilities, and various green spaces.
• Library and a retirement village in the area.
• RSL, Cominos House community centre and a dancing hall.
• Lennon Street Park and the PCYC are the key recreational facilities in the area.
• Number of medical clinics and practitioners in Manunda.
• Supermarket on Pease Street as well as a number of specialty stores,
• Tavern, a bakery and takeaway food outlets.
• Anderson Street in Manunda is home to a number of electronics and home products stores, mechanics and other light industrial businesses including printers and building supplies stores.
• Number of ABC Learning Centres and other public and community child care centres in Manunda.
• Trinity Bay State High School is located in Manunda; there are also a number of primary schools.
• Sunbus provides public transport to the area and taxis also service the area.