Trinity Park is located on the coast north of Cairns and just south of Trinity Beach. The wetlands in the area have significant environmental value and are precious given the high levels of development that have occurred and are continuing to occur on the remainder of the City's northern beaches. Trinity Park is about 25mins drive north of Cairns CBD.
• Trinity Park has only a few community facilities and services,
including the Krait Street Park.
• Trinity Beach, about 6mins drive north, has a medical centre
with a general practitioner & pathologist.
• The Campus Shopping Centre is right next to the suburb of
Trinity Park. There is a small convenience shopping centre
at Trinity Beach, about 6mins drive north, with a number of
takeaway food outlets, a newsagent, a butcher, a bakery
and a chemist. There is also a hair salon.
• There is no child care in Trinity Park, but Johnny Crowe’s
Child Care Centre is halfway between this suburb and
• There is a Catholic primary school in Trinity Park and
Smithfield State High School is only minutes from the
suburb. There is a state primary school in Trinity Beach.
• Sunbus provides a public transport service to the area and
taxis are available.