Trinity Beach is one of the larger beach-side suburbs north of Cairns. It is increasingly popular as a tourist-destination. The population of Trinity Beach is on average an older population, with many English-speaking overseas born residents. There is a central commercial village in the area, with a primary school being the major community facility. There are a number of parks, including a skate facility and a stinger-net enclosure in Trinity Beach. Trinity Beach is about 25mins drive north of Cairns CBD.
• Trinity Beach has a hotel, a sports field, and a bowls club on the highway. Trinity Beach Foreshore has community facilities, as does Valance Park (bus depot), and the Centenary Park Sports Ground.
• Trinity Beach has a medical centre with a general practitioner & pathologist.
• There is a small convenience shopping centre at Trinity Beach with a number of takeaway food outlets, a newsagent, a butcher, a bakery and a chemist. There is also a hair salon.
• There is a child care centre on the highway near Trinity Beach and a number of other options in the adjacent suburb of Smithfield.
• Trinity Beach has a state primary school with Prep classes. There is also a Catholic primary school in Trinity Park, with a state high school in the neighbouring suburb of Smithfield.
• Sunbus provides a public transport service to the area and taxis are available.